Wednesday, January 20, 2010

deep inside


hurmmm nothing to say really . i got many problem and i dont know how long i
can stand with it . itu la , ini laa haih -_- school ? huh to many homework everydy .
suma cegu nak push kitorang . suma nak cepat ja . ingat robot kut nak buat cepat cepat .
bukan i sorang je yang tak puas hati , suma bebudak form 5 felt the same thing like i did .
i hate everything , i hate my school to be truth oke . sometime i getting fedup and losing hopes for my spm . tapi nak buat macam mana , just accept that . kita nie na amek spm . tayah banyak songeh sangat sangat en :/

love ? haihhh like the other student , there's a one guy who make me feels like oh my god
hahahahhaa . mybe i like him but i dont know , i dont want to say anything yet . but
i think for now im not looking or having any feelings to other man yet , unless there's someone
who ready to bring back all my hopes in love or take responsibility which i believe there's no one will do it for me . and fyi i lose hopes on love and trusting guys because of some shittest reasons . for now i wont set all my hopes high because i dont want to be hurt again and again .
im heartbroken girl HAHA . i feel so dumb to admit about that ______
i dont think i can trust and belive in myself for new love or whatever gonna happen next .
kepada guys yg mintak couple tuh , im sorry . im not ready for that . i know i dah banyak lukakan hati koranggg . but i have to think about my own feelings too . i hope korang bole paham . tanak la tima korang sebab kesian jaa . korang nak ke cam tue ? for sure tanak kan?
so , please understand . im begging you . jangan asyik pikir pasal perasaan korang jaa ya and bila i dah tolak yue , please laa jangan duk kata plus tuduh macam macam . you dont know whats playing in my mind . i have to many things to think . pasal kawan pon sometimes dah jadi kusut kepala . kawan makan kawan , sapa tak susah en . so all this love stuff i tolak tepi jaaa .
jangan cakap i nie tadak boyfriend because im too classy and choosy . to be truth , yes im to choosy for a good thing . its true right ? but i know its hard to find a perfect boyfriend .
kepada sesiapa yang keep asking me my status relationship , yes im clearly single ! fullstop . jangan kata i tolak korang sebab i dah ada boyfriend oke . and sesiapa yg cakap i dah ada boyfrend please bring on the proof to me yeah ! tq .

0 comments: